Welcome to Good Habits for Kids!
I am Melis Karahan.
I have always been fascinated by human potential.
For some years, I have been studying people who tapped into their potential and became great athletes, artists, entrepreneurs, and political and social leaders. I make note of what differentiates these people from others and how they transform their community.
My dream has been to be a “gift finder”—someone who helps parents identify and cultivate their children’s gifts for more fulfilled living. My work in Good Habits for Kids is essentially a guide for parents who are seeking answers to:
How can I support my children to develop their gifts and lead happy, purposeful, wholesome, and smart lives?
Well, I know this is no easy road to take. In the area of gifts and talents, there is still a lot to be discovered and I don’t claim to have all the answers.
Good Habits for Kids is a collection of parents’ stories, my research, and experiments in the pursuit of creating better lives for our children and community.
More About Me
Very curious about human potential and behavior change
- Behavior Design Coach (Tiny Habits Coaching – 2016)
Leadership coach and mentor, and loves it
- Executive Coach (Academy of Executive Coaching – 2014)
Marketing executive with passion for creativity and innovation
- Successful history of innovative, first-to-market initiatives over her 17 years of diverse marketing experience in telecoms, Internet, and FMCG sectors.
- Proud to build A Teams, which inspired her to start Good Habits for Kids.
Graduate of University of Cambridge, UK
- MBA, Judge Business School – where seeds of my interest in human potential have been planted.
You can reach me: